Select All Your Facebook Friends with One Click
Do you invite friends to events? Are you planning on creating a Facebook page and want to tell everyone about it? With this trick, it just became a whole lot easier.
As our friends at TricksFacebook.com pointed out, this is one of those tricks that comes and goes. See, Facebook doesn’t want you to easily select all of your friends when sending out information and as a result, they try to block things like this. Currently this lovely little trick works, here is how to get it going:
Follow these instructions:
- Drag the code into the bookmarks bar or create a new bookmark on Chrome or Firefox.
- Now visit the event page or a page you want to suggest and click “invite friends”.
- From this window scroll down until the entire list of friends load then use the bookmark to invite / suggest all your friends.
- Now click on the favorite bookmark created in step
- All your friends will be selected.
To use it correctly drag the “drag me” link below to your bookmarks bar of your browser. Alternatively, you can create a new bookmark and enter the code in the url / web address.
Here is the bookmark:
Did it work for you? Share with us in the comments.